Stephanie McBride, formally Stephanie Pearson, is a passionate advocate for the use of essential oils as a form of natural self-care as well as in clinical practice from the moment of conception and onwards. She is a certified clinical herbalist, functional nutritionist, clinical aromatherapist master in process, and a professional educator and presenter at universities and for wellness conferences and webinars. Her 25 years of botanical medicine study, coupled with her experience as a functional nutritionist and practical experience as a mother, provide the in-depth knowledge necessary to simplify an ancient health modality.
Taught by Stephanie McBride herself essential Oils for the Birth Kit is an online training course that addresses the safe and effective use of essential oils for the most common symptoms during childbearing. Unlike similar courses, Essential Oils for the Birth Kit is designed for students of all levels and gives you the freedom to learn at your own pace, at a time that suits you most. You will be given the necessary tools and materials required as well as one to one consultation. Following this programme, you will be awarded with a certificate of completion.
What this course includes:
- Eight module keynote e-course
- Essential Blends for the Birth Kit guidebook, featuring instructions for essential oil blend recipes for use during maternity & postpartum
- Birth Kit Essentials Guidebook, a pocket-sized reference guide and a chart for use during each phase of maternity & in infant care
- Detailed descriptions of the top 17 oils used during childbearing
- A complete bibliography
- A 1-hour phone consultation with Stephanie or someone from her professional team
- Certificate upon request following completion of the course
- Language- English
- Duration- 5 hours in total
- You will be given 12 months upon enrolment to complete the course