Modern Essentials - September 2017 9th Edition
This popular hardcover book is truly one of a kind Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils is the perfect for anyone wanting to learn about essential oils and their everyday uses. It is the definitive guide, whether you are a new or an experienced essential oils user. Its simple, easy-to-use format has become the most accessible way to quickly find the information you need: which essential oils to use for hundreds of health conditions and how to safely and effectively apply them. This book is a must for any aromatherapy library.
Features of the New Edition:
- Stunning new cover and page designs with more full-color photographs, descriptive charts, and illustrations.
- New oils and blends throughout the book.
- New body systems symbol within the book to highlight different body systems affected by the oils.
- New section on "Plants and Essential Oils"why and how plants create essential oils.
- New section on "Essential Living for a Balanced, Healthy Life," including new sub-section on "Nutrition and Exercise" and how essential oils can help support good nutrition and a physically active lifestyle.
- "Single Essential Oils" and "Essential Oil Blends" sections feature a "Quick Facts" box for simple reference on the basics of any oil or blend.
- "The Science and Application of Essential Oils" section enhances knowledge with illustrations and explanations on essential oils, benefits, historical background, safety information, and more.
- Easy-to-understand definitions follow each medical condition listed in the "Personal Usage Guide" section.
- "Essential Living and Spa" chapter discusses personal care products such as shampoos and lotions.
- Hundreds of research studies added as footnote references throughout the book.
- Listings of all of the essential oils and blends include chemical constituents, historical uses, application suggestions, safety data, and more.
- "Personal Guide" section offers an easy-to-use format on how essential oils are commonly used to support the body for hundreds of common disorders, like acne, to more serious illnesses, like diabetes.
- Illustrated charts display information on topics such as auricular points, reflex hand and foot therapy, the autonomic nervous system, among others.
- "Additional Notes" blank pages for personal observations and reference appear after the sections on "Single Essential Oils," "Essential Oil Blends," and "Essential Oil-Inspired Wellness Supplements."
We Also Recommend
Modern Essentials - September 2018 10th Edition
Modern Essentials Handbook - September 2018 10th Edition
Emotions & Essential Oils, 7th Edition (single & bulk purchases)